Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jean-Claude in Conversation with the Secretariat of Amnesty International in london

I am eager to discuss with you my project, which documents a tragic massacre which I survived in Burundi.

I am an refugee from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) living in California. I am working hard to publish information on the genocide and human rights abuses in the DRC. I have not only survived this massacre, but my writings contain extensive documentation and proof, including witness statements, photos, and outside organizations' references.

Since you are an extremely reputable human rights organization, I would like to ask you, how I help to bring the perpetrators of this massacre to justice? What concrete steps can we take?

In addition, how can we protect the rights of the children and families who survived this massacre? How can we improve their situation?

Please let me know if you have any thoughts, recommendations, or resources to assist me.
jc T.NOV.4.08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean-claude,

I am a munyamulenge living in englad.

I applaud your initiative and encourage you to continue your effort in trying to get these Criminals to just.

we will stand by you and support you in anyway that we can.

The internatinal community must do more than what they are currently ( if anything) doing to fullfill they responsibilities ( protect the vulnerables).

Courage mon frere,

God bless
Douglas

MUREMBE said...

Thanks Jean Claude!

You know Jean Claude, isn’t ease to discover what God has placed in your way but you have to be attentive and attract your thought without complaisance. That’s what God wants to you.
yours

posted by serukiza murembe chamir